Thank you for choosing Sunnyside Meats for the processing of your livestock. Please review the following guidelines to help our team serve you to the best of our ability.
- Animals need to be at the plant by 8:30 am on the day of slaughter. If you prefer to drop off the afternoon before, please call the office to make arrangements.
- Let us know if you want to keep your variety meats, head, hide, and pelts on the day of slaughter, as well as if you want to process USDA or Not For Sale.
- If you’re not able to make your slaughter appointment, please provide us with a 24 hour notice. (You will be charged the slaughter fee if you do not cancel the appointment in time.
- All Producers are required to furnish their customers names on the day of Drop off. Sorry No exceptions
- Please have your cut sheets filled out and delivered to us at least a couple days before the animal’s process date. They can be emailed, faxed, or done over the phone with us.
- Beef cut into quarters are Split-halves and have a special cut sheet. Orders with quartered beef (2 Split halves or 4 quarters) need to have identical cut sheets. No exceptions, please.
- Each Split Half will be charged an extra $25.
- Custom producers that want Sunnyside Meats to contact and facilitate cut sheets with their customers will be charged $20 a cut sheet.
- Please be advised that all USDA processed animals are required to be picked up in a covered vehicle or covered with a clean tarp.
- We will call you when your meat is ready for pick-up. You have two weeks to pick up your order, after two weeks there is a $2/ day storage fee per order and/or per head.
- The entire order must be picked up at the same time, pork orders must have the cured and smoked product completed prior to pick-up.
- Orders not picked up within sixty days will be disposed of at the owners expense. Feel free call our office if you have any questions or concerns. We are committed to your satisfaction.